Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! 

A little bit about me:
I have been teaching for eleven years now.  I have taught science in some capacity in all the eleven years.  Currently, I teach in a unique situation at the local elementary school.  I teach in a lab grades pre k through fifth grade on a daily basis and I LOVE it. I also teach a part time job online teaching science. 

How I came to creating a blog:
I have been following a co-workers blog, The Bomb Diggity Classroom,  for some time  now and I have been reading several  blogs (including one of my favorite Second Grade Shenanigans) in the past couple of weeks.  As I was looking over the blogs, I realized that I can do this.  I can tell of happenings in the lab and activities that I have used.  After talking with The Bomb Diggity Classroom, I am jumping in both feet and ready to blog. 

I can't wait to meet you and the dive into this new adventure.

Science is Everywhere!


1 comment: