Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Currently

I have hooked up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade in a Blog Hop.  This is my first Blog Hop ever and I have read this on The Bomb Diggity Classroom for several years now and decided to join this time. This hop is called currently. 


I am currently listening to my children play cops and run around the house.  I have a three year old and a six year old that LOVE to play with each other.  It does get annoying at times, but I cherish these moments because I know one day they will not want to play together anymore. 

I love may family they are my life.  (Enough Said)

I am thinking it has been a long day and I need to go to bed. 

I am wanting my extended family to understand.  I just found out I have three Thanksgiving gatherings on Thanksgiving at the same time.  It is physically IMPOSSIBLE to be there.  

I am in need of some date time with my hubby.  I need to go out to a nice restaurant and have adult conversation. 

Three trips I would love to take is Australia, California, and New York.  I have been to New York and loved it so much I want to go back.

2 comments:

  1. I love taking the extra time to just be with your hubby! We don't have kids yet and can be a bit more flexible, but with the work weeks we have...we still manage to be so busy that it's nice to take time for each other on the weekends!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hit up Australia, too! I have friends there, but it is so expensive to travel that far...plus we have a two year old and are expecting a second in November. No fancy trips for us in the near future!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel

    ReplyDelete